DappRadar's Token Swap serves as an aggregator of all decentralized exchanges tracked by 0x Protocol. DappRadar currently takes no fees, and therefore can serve users at the best prices possible.
Token Swap supports three networks: Ethereum, BNB Chain and Polygon. Users can select their preferred network by clicking the dotted menu-button right above the Token Swap feature.
By pressing the dotted menu-button, users get to pick one of the three blockchain ecosystems currently supported by DappRadar's Token Swap: Ethereum, BNB Chain and Polygon.
By clicking the desired network, the user's Web3 wallet (i.e. Metamask) will automatically pop-up, asking the user whether they really want to switch the network. In case the user has not set any network options, these will automatically imported.
- 2.Select the blockchain ecosystem of your choice
- 3.At 'From' select the token from your wallet than you want to sell
- Before you can sell a token, you will need to approve it. This requires a transaction on the blockchain, and such a transaction costs money. An approval transaction costs a few dollars on Ethereum and a few cents on Polygon and BNB Chain.
- 4.At 'To' select what you want to receive in return
- 5.Assuming you've approved the spending token already, you now can press 'Swap'.
- 6.You will then need to review your purchase and then press 'Confirm Swap'
- 7.Your Web3 wallet will now be activated, asking you to confirm the transaction. Press 'Confirm' and wait a few moments for the transaction to finalize.
- 8.Congratulations, you've now swapped a token!