DappRadar allows third-parties to tap into its rich and clean data sets through the DappRadar API. Our API data covers decentralized applications, or dapps, and non-fungible tokens (NFTs).
DappRadar offers various packages, suitable for researchers and developers, but also for investment companies and enterprise solutions. Anybody can try our DappRadar API for free.
- DappRadar tracks data from dozens of blockchains, using on-chain data to track, measure and analyze the performance of decentralized applications, or dapps.
- Not only do we manually keep track of all the data. We also use Machine Learning algorithms to optimize our data and remove fraudulent spam transactions from the equation.
- DappRadar uses Machine Learning to give users the best estimates of the value of their NFTs.
- Data found on DappRadar hasn’t gone through a rigorous analysis, it’s pure and live.
- DappRadar tracks 50+ blockchain platforms, ranging from Ethereum to BNB Chain, and from Avalanche to Zilliqa.
- Dapp data, including Unique Active Wallets, transaction count, and transactional volume.
- Dapp data also provides static information, such as social media links.
- Top dapps data includes UAW, transactions and volume.
- NFT Collection data, including trading volume, individual NFT sales, and number of traders.
- NFT meta data of single NFTs within collections
- Estimated value of individual NFTs, powered by our unique machine learning algorithm.
- Token values, historical prices, static information and token metrics such as volume, market cap, price change etc.
- Dapp developers can analyze the success of their dapp against competitors, using metrics that are core to their business.
- Researchers can gain a deeper understanding of the dapp market, capture the latest trends, and leverage our vast amount of data to conduct more sophisticated analyses by implementing their own models.
- Analysts can utilize our actionable insights to optimize trading strategies, enhance portfolio management, and achieve data-driven decision-making.
- Media can quickly identify valuable news and deliver the content in a timeless manner, further driving industry transparency.
- Everyone can simply use these APIs to present tailored data information to their audience.
Clients using DappRadar API data include, but are not limited to, Opera Crypto Browser, OKX Wallet, Samsung Blockchain Wallet, and Blockchain.com.