Comment on page
The General Rankings or the Blockchain Dapps Rankings have become one of the pillars of DappRadar. Every project and community wants to see their dapp rise in the charts. In these rankings users can filter based on the blockchain ecosystem, and based on dapp categories.
DappRadar supports 45+ blockchain ecosystems, including Ethereum, Avalanche, Polygon, Solana, Near and Wax. We track dapps on layer-2 networks like Immutable X, Optimism and RSK, and we track sidechains, other layer-1 blockchains and so on.
As a visitor of DappRadar there are various ways to filter and sort data. When you're looking at DeFi dapps, perhaps looking at the transactional volume makes more sense than looking at unique active wallets. The choice is yours. Let's take a look at your options:
- 1.Filter based on blockchain ecosystem For now you can filter one blockchain ecosystem at the time.
- 2.Filter new dapps only, or determine a value range for Balance, Users and/or Volume Toggle the New Dapps filter on/off by pressing the "NEW" button. The Filter pull-down menu allows anybody to filter dapps based on balance, users and volume. DappRadar PRO users get to use a combination of filter.
- 3.Filter by dapp category Simply click a dapp category to only see the products in that particular category.
- 4.Time frames DappRadar allows users to filter data based on 24 hours, 7 days or 30 days.
- 5.Sort data You can sort various data from high to low, or from low to high. We offer Balance, Users can Volume.